Saturday, January 21, 2017

Pistachio Cake

I'm about to show you something scary. Ready for it? Scroll down. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Does a bundt pan scare anyone other than me? This is my mothers. It's nice and heavy.  I used it recently to make a Pistachio Cake. 

 

Two notes about the above picture. The recipe calls for 2 boxes of pistachio pudding. I used 2, but only one is shown here. Also, note that I removed the Box Top coupon from the cake mix box. Please save those. 

 

 

Guess what?!? It came out of the pan perfectly thanks to Bakers Joy spray! 

 

The recipe called for a glaze using milk, butter and powder sugar. I didn't care for it after making it up. I've never made it before and it might just be that I'm used to store bought frosting. 

 

Its very good and I'd encourage you to visit 
Patricia's Patchwork for the recipe. 

No comments: