Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Second Best Dip Ever

I love dill pickle juice and I love this dip as I can use some or all of the pickles and be left with a beautiful jar of pickle juice to drink!
*I don't drink all of the juice at once, a jar normally lasts me 4-6months (in case my mother is reading this and calls to tell me I don't need all that salt!).  I took it to work, sharing it first with those that work around me and they tried to convince me to not share it with the rest of the team!  

Dill Pickle Dip AKA The Second Best Ever Dip (my grandmother's dip is the best)

1 brick of cream cheese softened (fat free, low fat work fine)
1 1/2 cups minced dill pickle
1/4 tsp garlic powder 
2-3 Tbsp pickle juice
9 oz chopped chipped beef (optional)

 

 

Stir together, refrigerate several hours to overnight, ENJOY!  

 

My notes; I prefer a bit more garlic powder  and I'd start with 1 Tbsp of pickle juice adding more as needed.  I've made it with and without chipped beef and its delicious either way!   

I'm sure I found this recipe on Pinterest, but I can no longer find the link.

No comments: