Saturday, February 10, 2018

Save The Stitches! Estate Sale 1/27

Winter hasn't released her grasp, but estate sales have slowly begun to return. Folks, I am beyond ready for spring flea markets and garage sales.  Bring them on!

I went to my first 2018 estate sale the weekend of January 27 and found these beautiful stitched cross stitch finishes.  I left so many there.  





































The pieces above are all Paula Vaughn designs.  There are several I love and plan to frame and hang in my house.  I haven't decided what I'll do with the rest of the pieces. 

And I couldn't pass up on these cute small religious pieces.  



















Oh and this one Christmas piece.  




I also got a paper grocery bag almost full of patterns and kits.  I hadn't ever considered her patterns before, but seeing these stitched has me tempted to kit one up soon.  They're beautiful pieces!

Only one sale last weekend and one this coming weekend.  Nothing at the last sale.  Only time will tell what jewels, if any future sales will yield.   

1 comment:

Patricia D. said...

So funny, Julie. I have the pattern for the second piece and I started the fourth one. I have one framed but it isn't one of these. It is a quilt over a trunk with a spinning wheel in the room. Would show you a picture but I don't know how to add a picture.

You had a great find. Lots of work was put into completing them.

Patricia