Thursday, February 8, 2018

Easy As Pie Cake!

This is a wonderfully easy cake to throw together in a pinch. 

 

My favorite version uses a white cake mix and peach pie filling made in a 9x13. 

 

All you need is a can of pie filling, cake mix and 3 eggs. I used a yellow cake mix and strawberry pie filling this time. 

 

I made it in a greased bundt pan sprinkled with sugar. I don't know that sprinkling with sugar added anything. I never frost this type of cake as I think it's perfect without frosting. 

 

Easy As Pie Cake 

Mix a dry cake mix, can of pie filling and 3 eggs with a spoon until combined. Do not add the water and oil the cake mix calls for. Pour into a greased bundt pan or 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. 

Apple pie filling - use a spice cake mix
Cherry pie filling - use a chocolate cake mix
Peach pie filling - use a white cake mix














1 comment:

Patricia D. said...

This is a great cake and so easy.

Patricia