Saturday, December 23, 2017

Winter Decorations

Some years I’m in the mood to decorate for Christmas, other years not as much.  This is one of the latter years.  I brought up the Christmas tree, but took it back down after a few days having decided not to decorate it this year.  Rather I decorated the mantle and the front porch and called it good for this year. 

As a reminder, where was my autumn mantle;

 

And here is my winter mantle;

 

This will remain up through February.  I think its still missing something, but I don’t know what.  Maybe I’ll figure it out by next year!  It's certainly better than last years;

 

Josey and Lyncoln were a lot of help (not)!

 

 

Heres how I decorated the porch;

 

Nothing too exciting, but pretty at night. There are also plastic, flickering candles in most of the windows.  

No comments: