Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Smores

I needed a snack to share with others for a recent cross-stitch gathering. I didn't decide till last minute and took Dill Pickle Dip and Smores. I got the idea for smores on Facebook. Taste of Home posted a recipe, but it had more ingredients than I thought necessary to make them, so I winged it! These are too easy.   

Spread marshmallow fluff onto graham cracker and top with another square to make a sandwich. Freeze while you complete the next step. 

 

Melt chocolate almond bark and allow to cool to room temperature. Dip frozen marshmallows graham squares in chocolate and return to freezer to garden. 

 

You need to freeze them to control the ooze. You can see in the picture above that several have already started to ooze.  Freeze for a few minutes till hard and then transfer to a container and store in the refrigerator. 

I thought they were good, though next time I'd use chocolate or chocolate chips in place of the almond bark. They can be decorated with sprinkles. 

No comments: