Monday, March 27, 2017

Quick and Easy Pie

Most everyone has probably had this pie. It's been around for a while and will probably continue to be around as its so quick, easy and good! 

This is all you'll need. Two containers of lime yogurt, 1 box lime jello (I normally use sugar free, but this is what I already had on hand), graham cracker crust, cool whip and water. 

 

Mix together 1/4 c boiling water and the package of jello until jello has dissolved. Cool slightly. Stir in both packages of yogurt. Fold in cool whip. Poor into pie crust and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. 

 

I love vanilla wafers with my banana pudding and graham crackers with this pie. So, I took the leftover Graham crackers from February when I made Valentines, crushed them and poured over the top of the pie. 

 

Not very pretty, but no one will care once they've had a bite. It's so so good. 

 

I've only once gotten it to firm up as shown in pictures, but don't let that bother you if it happens to you. You'll still love it!  You can do this with other flavors. For instance strawberry yogurt and strawberry jello. I think peach and lemon might be good flavors, but haven't ever tried them. Why change something that you really love? 

No comments: