Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Green Stuff

I first had green stuff a year, maybe two ago. I had been to Effingham Union Church for Sunday School and church. Afterwards we went to Lancaster United Methodist for a youth group spaghetti dinner.  While waiting in line I was told to "try the green stuff". Green? Stuff? What was this green stuff I wondered and did I really want to try it? I'm so glad I did! This stuff is good! 

To make; mix one 3.4 oz box of instant pistachio pudding mix with one 20 oz can of crushed pineapple (juice and fruit, do not drain). 
 
 

Stir in 2 1/2 cups mini marshmellows. 

 

Fold in one 8 oz container cool whip. 

 

You may also add 1/2 cup chopped pecans, but  my family prefers neutered desserts (nut less!). 

 

Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Delicious! Unless you're my picky nephew who doesn't eat cool whip! 

No comments: