Sunday, November 5, 2017

And then there were none.

My final garden bounty. The Roma tomato plant really took off the last couple of weeks before I pulled the garden. 

 

I would buy another Roma and I loved my Fourth of July plant, which produced fruit in June and continued to do so. The fruit from this plant were perfectly round and golf ball sized. 

 

I didn't grow any good BLT slicing tomatoes. Many worked for BLTs, but no big slicers. I'll try again next year. I won't be getting a sweet million again. The fruit were good, but you needed to harvest daily to keep up. I think I'll try the sweet 100 next year. 

 

I won't be planting pumpkins, watermelon and cantaloupe next year. I doubt I'll plant cucumbers. I might though plant bell and aneheim peppers again. Those both did well this year. 


No comments: