Sunday, October 8, 2017

You Can Do It!

And you can save yourself some cash by doing it yourself! 

Today I changed the filters in my Honda Element on my own and for a lot less than what I'd have paid to have it done. 

 

The first two are behind the glove box. 

 

They were disgusting. 

 

I'd just had my oil changed a few weeks ago and they were to check these. Guess they hadn't. 

 

New filters on the top. They weren't hard to remove or replace. 

The last filter is under the hood. 

 

There are 5 clips holding that chunk of plastic on. Remove those to find the filter. 

 

Dirty too. 

 

Yep, gross. 

 

All done. 

 

There are You Tube videos if you need instruction. You can also replace your own vehicle light bulbs. All parts can be purchased at an auto parts store for less than they'd charge you for them at the dealer. 

No comments: