Saturday, April 8, 2017

2006 Toyota Highland Green

I painted my dining room 2006 Toyota Highlander green! It's actually called Eden and is a Magnolia Farms paint color, but it matches my friends Toyota Highlander!

 

Please excuse the mess. I haven't gotten everything back in the room yet and it's terribly hard to take a good picture of the paint color. I think it makes my wood trim and floors look great, not washed out. 

 

The color in the above picture is most accurate. I had to take a picture of the rug for the paint to appear correctly. 

This color wasn't ever something I'd have considered, but I'm so glad I went with it. The other two final choices were; 

 

The brown never made it to my wall as sampler color wasn't the same. The gray was too dark on my walls. 

Next up? The hallway, which is turning out to be a similar story to the dining room paint story! 


No comments: